A new stable release is available !
What’s New ?
The main new feature of this release is PHP 7.4 support. You can install PHP 7.4 at anytime with the following command:
wo stack install --php74
Otherwise, you can switch a site to PHP 7.4 by running the command:
wo site update site.tld --php74
As WordOps support three different PHP versions, we have removed the flag
Instead, you can now use
--php74 to switch between PHP 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4.
Currently PHP 7.2 is still the default PHP version, but we will switch to PHP 7.3 soon as it’s the current stable PHP release.
- PHP 7.4 support
- Improved Webp images support with Cloudflare (Issue #95). Nginx will not serve webp images alternative with Cloudflare IP ranges.
- Stack upgrade for adminer
- Check acme.sh installation and setup acme.sh if needed before issuing certificate
wo stack status
- Add Nginx directive
gzip_static on;to serve precompressed assets with Cache-Enabler or WP-Rocket. (Issue #207)
--php73=offflags are replaced by
--php74to switch site’s php version
- phpMyAdmin updated to v4.9.2
- Adminer updated to v4.7.5
- Replace dot and dashes by underscores in database names (Issue #206)
- Increased database name length to 32 characters from domain name + 8 random characters