What’s New ?
New WordOps maintenance release available !
We asked last week on Twitter if we should automatically configure UFW firewall during WordOps installation/upgrade and your answer was YES at 79%. That’s why this release introduce automated UFW firewall configuration with minimal rules for WordOps usage.
The second new feature introduced in this release is the ability to customize Nginx configuration by creating an empty file with the extension
.custom. This way if you want to customize the file
/etc/nginx/conf.d/fastcgi.conf, you just have to create an empty file
sudo touch /etc/nginx/conf.d/fastcgi.conf.custom
- Additional cache expection for Easy Digital Downloads PR #120
- Additional settings to support mobile with WP-Rocket
- Add the ability to block nginx configuration overwriting by adding an empty file .custom. Example with /etc/nginx/conf.d/webp.conf ->
- If there is a custom file, WordOps will write the configuration in an empty file named fileconf.conf.orig to let users implement possible changes
- UFW minimal configuration during install. Can be disabled with the flag
wget -qO wo wops.cc && sudo bash wo -w
- WordOps internal database creation on servers running with custom setup