WordOps release v188.8.131.52 is out !
Github release : https://github.com/WordOps/WordOps/releases/tag/v184.108.40.206
What’s New ?
The main new features of this release are :
- the integration of the community driven cheat-sheets from cheat.sh available from the command-line. You don’t remember how to use a command ? You just have to use
cheat <command>to display the cheat-sheet. You can install cheat.sh with the command
wo stack install --cheat
- ClamAV stack with automated weekly signatures database update. Currently, performing site scan can only be done manually, but WordOps will integrate commands to scan a site with ClamAV soon.
- Automated Domain/Sub-domain detection with
--letsencrypt=subdomainisn’t required anymore.
- Nginx configuration check before performing reload/restart. WordOps will not make your sites down in case of errors in Nginx configuration anymore. It will only display a warning about reload/restart failure to let you fix the issue before reloading Nginx.
- cheat.sh stack : Linux online cheat-sheet. Usage :
cheat <command>. Example for tar :
- ClamAV anti-virus with weekly cronjob to update signatures database
- Internal function to add daily cronjobs
- Additional comment to detect previous configuration tuning (MariaDB & Redis)
- Domain/Sub-domain detection based on public domain suffixes list for letsencrypt
- Increase Nginx & MariaDB systemd open_files limits
- Cronjob to update Cloudflare IPs list
- mariadb-backup to perform full and non-blocking databases backup (installation only. Backup feature will be available soon)
- Nginx configuration check before performing start/reload/restart (If configuration check fail, WordOps will not reload/restart Nginx anymore)
- Nginx mapping to proxy web-socket connections
- eXtplorer file-manager isn’t installed with WordOps dashboard anymore, and a flag
--extploreris available. But it’s still installed when running the command
wo stack install
- Template rendering function now check for a .custom file before overwriting a configuration by default.
--letsencrypt=subdomainis not required anymore, you can use
- Simplify and decrease duration of
apt-keyGPG keys import
- typo error in
wo site update: PR #126